Your health & well-being are of utmost importance to us
we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort soon!
Especially in this difficult time, we long to regain energy outdoors, to be active in sports, to spend valuable time with our family and friends or to be spoiled with culinary delights. You are in good hands this summer in our vacation hideaways amidst the untouched nature of East Tyrol. Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Austrian federal government are consistently implemented. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing holiday!
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism:
(As of 15.06.2020 / subject to changes)
- Please refrain from any direct contact, such as shaking hands and hugging, as the situation demands – we will give you an even more warm smile.
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 1 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various points throughout the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant.
- Please only enter our premises free of symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- Our employees in the Rooms Department wear plexiglass visors or mouth-nose protection.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after every guest change, items that are frequently touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- Our service staff wear plexiglass visors or mouth-nose protection.
- The breakfast buffet in the hotel as well as the brunch buffet in the club restaurant take place in the usual way.
- Unfortunately, sitting on the stools at the bar counter is not permitted by law until further notice. We kindly ask you to take a seat in the comfortable armchair groups in the lobby or on the large furnished terrace & lounge.
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage & beauty treatments.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in this area of the hotel again.
- Our spa therapists wear plexiglass visors or mouth and nose protection.
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance from each other in the sauna area and swimming pools and to observe the maximum number of people specified. The following rule applies: the use of the saunas is permitted by one person per 10 m2 or by people who live in a common household.
- The fitness center is open.
- Courses, activities & hikes etc. take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules.
- Please book your tee time in advance via the golf Pro Shop (Phone +43 4852 72100 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Playing in groups of 4 players is permitted by the authorities.
- On the green: Please do not pull the flagstick. Please remove your ball carefully from the hole protecting the edge of the hole.